IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 | Any Degree | 6035 Posts | Last Date: 21 July 2022 |
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of CRP Clerical -XII for 6035 vacancies of 2022 – 23 in public sector banks across the country. Candidates with the qualification of any degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.ibps.in) website on or before 21 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will help to the organization the personnel activities on customer request; they offer promotion projects, recruitment projects, Assessment centre projects, Projects where only registration of applications was done, Admission test & certification projects. The vision of this IBPS is to improve the word class systems and objective manner for different clients.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details:
Job Role :- Clerk
Qualification :- Any Degree
Total Vacancies :- 6035
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Across India
Application Start Date :- 01 July 2022
Last Date :- 21 July 2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- As on 01 /07 / 2022
- 20 to 28 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PWD category
- Others as per Govt rules.
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Bank of Baroda Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
IBPS Clerk 2022 State Wise Vacancies:
IBPS Clerk 2022 Selection Process:
- IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off marks of the Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For all others: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ibps.in) website from 1 July 2022 to 21 July 2022
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2022:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application:01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: August 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: August 2022
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: August 2022
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September 2022
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: September/ October 2022
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: September/ October 2022
- Online Examination – Main: October 2022
- Provisional Allotment: April 2023
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.