Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 | Agniveer | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & Any Degree | July 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Army
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general. Two officers have been conferred with the rank of field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour.
The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which were merged into the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in several battles and campaigns around the world, earning many battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Position :- Agniveer
Job Location :- Across India
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Salary :
- 1st Year – Rs. 30,000 /- Per Month
- 2nd Year – Rs. 33,000 /- Per Month
- 3rd Year – Rs. 36,500 /- Per Month
- 4th Year – Rs. 40,000 /- Per Month
- Exit After 4 Year – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms):
- Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following fgrading system minimum of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer (Tech) and Agniveer Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner) :
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR 10+2 /Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Edn Bd or Central Edn Bd to incl NIOS and ITI course of min one yr in reqd field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Cl XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms):
- 10th pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 8th pass :
- Class 8th simple pass and No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
Age Limit :-
- Agniveer : 17 ½ – 23 years
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Sites) :
1.6 Km Run :
- Group – I – Up till 5 Min 30 Secs
- Group– II 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs
Beam (Pull Ups) :
- Group – I – 10 of 40 marks
- Group– II – 9 of 33 Marks, 8 of 27 Marks, 7 of 21 Marks, 6 of 16 Marks
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) :
- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards.
Medical Test :
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) :
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards. Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. Admit Card for the CEE for the review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.