SKUAST Recruitment 2022 for Draftsman, Driver, Carpenter, Attendant, Supervisor | 10th,12th, ITI & Diploma | Last Date: 11 August 2022 |
About SKUAST – Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST), is a multi-campus university, named after great patriotic leader Jenab Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah popularly known as Sher-e-Kashmir. It was established in the year 1982 through an Act of the J&K Assembly, with its headquarter at Shalimar, Srinagar. In the year 1998-99,
The University was renamed as Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Kashmir (SKUAST-Kashmir) and its territorial jurisdiction redefined to Kashmir and Ladakh regions.
SKUAST Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST),
Total Vacancies For SKUAST Recruitment 2022 :
- Draftsman – 01 Post
- Driver – 04 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Animal Attendant – 01Post
- Work Supervisor – 01Post
Educational Qualification For SKUAST Recruitment 2022 :
- Draftsman – 2 Years Diploma in Draftsman Crouse
- Driver – Matric Valid Driving License ( Heavy passenger Motor Vehicle ) The post of Driver also includes Tractor Driver and the duties of the post shall also include driving Farm Machinery / Farm Equipments / Farm Earth moving machines etc. )
- Carpenter – Minimum – Matric / ITI/Diploma in Trade
- Animal Attendant – Minimum – Matric
- Work Supervisor – ITI Trained In Respective Trade or 10+2 with two years, Experience of trade or Matric with five years, experience of trade
Age Limit SKUAST Recruitment 2022 :
(as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
Salary :- Rs. 14,800 to 81,100/-
Job Location :- Jammu
Selection Process For SKUAST Recruitment 2022 :
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview.
Application Fee :-
- For General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC,PWD Category – Rs. 700/-
How to Apply For SKUAST Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 August 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.