ARCI Recruitment 2022 for Project Coordinator ,Analyst, Assistant,Operator, Multi-Tasking | 12th, ITI, Diploma, B.Tech./B.E./ Master’s Degree/ B.Sc | Last Date: 31 July 2022 |
About ARCI: International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI) established in the year 1997, is an Autonomous Research and Development Centre of Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India with main campus at Hyderabad spread about 95 acres of land and with operations in Chennai and Gurgaon.
The activities are pursued through 11 Research Centres, with main focus on development of nationally unique technologies and application oriented programmes. Synonymous to its name, ARCI is also open to collaborate with Indian and foreign laboratories, universities and industries for successful achievement of its goals.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI)
Total Vacancies For ARCI Recruitment 2022 :
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Project Analyst – 01 Post
- Project Executive Assistant – 10 Posts
- Project Data Entry Operator – 10 Posts
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
Educational Qualification For ARCI Recruitment 2022 :
- B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology OR M.Sc. in Science and technology area(s) or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Experience: Minimum six years’ experience in office management in an IT environment
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in study/research impact analysis of govt. schemes/ programmes.
Project Executive Assistant:
- Qualifications: B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science/ Information Technology OR M.C.A. OR M.Sc. in Science and technology area(s) or equivalent OR B.Sc./ three (3) years full time Diploma in Computers or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute. Experience shall be in office management in an IT environment as given below:
- Three (3) years’ experience for B.Tech./B.E. OR M.C.A. OR M.Sc. (ii) Five (5) years’ experience for B.Sc./Diploma candidates.
Project Data Entry Operator:
- B.Sc. in science and technology area(s)/three (3) years full time Diploma in Computers or equivalent OR any graduate from a recognized University/Institute.
- Two (2) years’ experience for B.Sc./Diploma candidates.
- Five (5) years’ experience for any graduate.
- Working experience in a similar area or in an organization involving in data processing and handling.
- Shall possess very good computer (MS Office) knowledge with good typing speed.
- Good communication skills and ability in multitasking will be an added advantage.
Project Multi-Tasking Staff:
- 12th/Intermediate /ITI pass or equivalent from a recognised Board/Institute.
- Experience: At least 1 year experience in an office/industry.
- Shall be able to carry out multi-tasking activities in the sponsored project.
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- Project Coordinator – Upper Age Limit- 40 years
- Project Analyst – Upper Age Limit – 35 years
- Project Executive Assistant – Upper Age Limit – 35 years
- Project Data Entry Operator – Upper Age Limit – 35 years
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff – Upper Age Limit – 25 years
ARCI Recruitment 2022 Salary :
- Project Coordinator – Rs, 80,000/-
- Project Analyst – : Rs, 60,000/-
- Project Executive Assistant – Rs, 45,000/-
- Project Data Entry Operator – : Rs, 24,000/-
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff – : Rs, 20,000/-
Job Location :- Gurugram (NCR– Delhi)
Selection Process For ARCI Recruitment 2022 :
- Selection for the post of Project Coordinator and Project Analyst will be through online/personal interview for the short-listed candidates.
- Selection for the short-listed candidates for the posts of Project Executive Assistant and Project Data Entry Operator will be through personal interview followed by skill test.
- Selection for the post of Multi-tasking staff will be through written test.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For ARCI Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 July 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.