ECIL Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship | ITI Pass | 248 Posts | Last Date: 12 August 2022 |
About ECIL: Electronics Corporation of India Limited was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years,
ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several ‘firsts’ in these fields prominent among them being country’s.
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Electronics Corporation of India (ECIL)
Organization Website :- www.ecil.co.in
Position :- Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Hyderabad
Stipend :- Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- pm
ECIL Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :
No. Of Post :- 248
- Electrician – 50 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 100 Posts
- Fitter – 50 Posts
- R&AC – 10 Posts
- MMV – 01 Post
- Turner – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Machinist (G) – 03 Posts
- Mm Tool Maint – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- COPA – 20 Posts
- Diesel Mech – 03 Posts
- Plumber – 01 Post
- SMW – 01 Post
- Welder – 15 Posts
- Painter – 03 Posts
Qualification For ECIL Recruitment 2022 :
- ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit For ECIL Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2022.
- Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.
Selection Process For ECIL Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- 70% seats would be engaged with Government ITI students & remaining seats with Private ITI Students.
- Selection list will be hosted on ECIL website on or before 20.09.2022.
- Apprenticeship Training will start from 18.10.2022
Important Dates :-
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For ECIL Recruitment 2022 ?
- STEP:1 Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and
Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- STEP:2 Subsequent to registration in the portal mentioned above, the interested eligible candidates shall submit the physical application form along with required
certificates at ECIL counter-Govt.ITI Musheerabad on 08.08.2022 or at ECIL
counter- Govt.QQS ITI-Girls, Santoshnagar, Saidabad(Mandal) Hyderabad on 12.09.2022. Application format and list of required enclosures are given below at
Note :- Applications will be collected only at the above mentioned Govt. ITIs on specified date.
For More Details & Application From :- Click here
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Channel :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.