BSIP Recruitment 2022 | Technical Assistant, Clerk | ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate | 23 Posts | Last Date: 28 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences (BSIP)
BSIP Recruitment 2022 : The Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany commemorates the name of its reverend founder, Professor Birbal Sahni, one of the great sons of modern India. In September 1939 a committee of palaeobotanists working in India was
formed, with Professor Sahni as Convener, to coordinate palaeobotanical researches and to publish periodical reports. The first report entitled ‘Palaeobotany in India’ appeared in 1940 and the last in 1953.
BSIP Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.bsip.res.in
- Technical Assistant ‘A
- Technical Assistant ‘D
- Upper Division Clerk
Job Location :- Lucknow
- Technical Assistant ‘A – Level 02, Rs.19,900–63,200 (Pre revised PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/
- Technical Assistant ‘D – Level 05, Rs.29,200-92,300 (As per the 07th CPC
- Upper Division Clerk – Level 04, Rs.25,500-81,100 (As per 07th CPC)
Educational Qualification For BSIP Recruitment 2022 :-
Technical Assistant A:
- School with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with 50% marks in the aggregate. ITI certificate of 2 years duration in relevant trade OR 10 + 2 with Science with 50% marks or equivalent recognized qualification with relevant technical subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.
Technical Assistant D:
- 1st class B.Sc./B. Lib or recognized equivalent qualification/1st class Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years full time duration or recognized equivalent qualification
Upper Division Clerk:
- Graduate of a recognised University and typing speed of 35 wpm in English and/or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Technical Assistant ‘A/D – 18 to 28 Years
- Upper Division Clerk – 18 to 25 Years
Total Vacancies :-
- Technical Assistant ‘A – 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant ‘D – 13 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 05 Posts
Selection Process For BSIP Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview
Application Fees :-
- Nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 500/
- No application fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
How to Apply For BSIP Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.