NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 for Technician | 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma | 30 Posts | Last Date: 18 September 2022 |
About NIT: Set in a picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007.
The provision of the Act have come into force with effect from 15th August,2007 as per Notification S.O.1384(E) dated 9th August, 2007 of the Ministry of Education(Shiksha Mantralaya),New Delhi. As per the provision of the said Act, this Institution runs on non profitable basis.
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC)
Position :- Technician
No. Of Post :- 30
NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
- Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade.
- Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic / Institute
- Desirable qualifications and experience for the above post(s) is as per the recruitment rule (2019) NITs
Age Limit :-
- 27 years
- Relaxable for Departmental Candidates the upto five years in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Governmen
Salary :- PB : 1 ( Rs.5,200 – 20,200 /- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000 /-
Job Location :- Kelara
Selection Process For NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview.
Application Fee :-
- SC/ST/Women – Rs. 100/-
- Others – 200/-
- On payment of the fee through the above link, a unique SBI collect reference number (starting with DU) would be generated.
How to Apply For NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 September 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.