IMMT Recruitment 2021 |Junior Secretariat Assistant/Junior Stenographer | Last Date: 21 June 2021|
IMMT Recruitment 2021 :
CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) was established on 13.04.1964 as Regional Research Laboratory, Bhubaneswar in the eastern part of India under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. It was renamed in 2007 with a renewed research focus and growth strategy to be a leader in the areas of mineral & material resource engineering.
The institute has expertise in conducting basic research and technology oriented programs in a wide range of subjects to address the R&D problems of mining, mineral and metals industries and ensure their sustainable development.
Company Website :- www.immt.res.in
Position :- Junior Secretariat Assistant/Junior Stenographer
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Salary IMMT Recruitment 2021 :-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs.19900-63200/-
- Junior Stenographer – Rs. 25500-81100/-
Junior Secretariat Assistant (G/S&P)/Junior Stenographer:
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed (English-35 w.p.m.) and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
Junior Secretariat Assistant(F&A):
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent with Accountancy as one of the subjects and proficiency in computer typing speed (English-35 w.p.m.) and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 28 years
- Junior Stenographer – 27 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
Total Vacancies IMMT Recruitment 2021 :-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (G) – 07 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant(F&A) – 02 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P) – 03 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 02 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere fulfillment of educational qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for typing test/skill test/written test, as applicable.
- CSIR-IMMT will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates and only those candidates who, in the opinion of the Institute, suit the Institutional requirement, will be called for Typing/skill test/written test.
- Screening of applications will be done prima facie on the basis of documents and information furnished by the candidates. If at any subsequent date it is found that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria, their candidature shall be cancelled without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The candidates as recommended after screening will be invited for a typing test. Those who will qualify in the Typing Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be made on the basis of performance of the candidates in written examination.
- For these posts, there will be two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II). The Paper-II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper-I. The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II.
Application Fee :- General – Rs.100/-
Postal Address IMMT Recruitment 2021 :-
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Near Pathani Samanta Planetarium, Acharya Vihar,
Bhubaneswar-751013, (Odisha), India.
- Date of commencement of online application: 20-05-2021
- Last date for closing of online application: 21-06-2021
- Last date for receipt of hard copy application: 30-06-2021
How to Apply IMMT Recruitment 2021 :- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 June 2021 and send the duly signed application form along with required documents on or before 30 June 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Read Next :-