DSSSB Recruitment 2021 | Patwari , Clerk & Other Post | 7236 Post | Last Date : 24 June 2021|
Organization Name :- DSSSB ( Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board )
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 : Good news for all graduates preparing for government jobs in Delhi government departments. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released DSSSB recruitment notification to recruit 7236 posts of TGT, PRT, LDC, Clerk, Patwari & Counselor etc in the Delhi Government.
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is an exam conducting body under the departments of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT of Delhi). Its objective is to recruit suitable candidates for the Group “B” and Group “C” categories of posts, both Teaching and Non-teaching. It invited application in various fields such as Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher (Primary), Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC), Counselor, Head Clerk and Patwari etc. Being one of the reputed exam conducted in the country, DSSSB attracts lakhs of candidates every year.
Position :- TGT, Assistant Teacher Primary, Assistant Teacher Primary, LDC, Patwari, Head Clerk, Counselor,
Job Location :- Delhi
Starting Date :- 25 May 2021
Last Date :- 24 June 2021
Fee Payment Last Date :- 24 June 2021
Salary DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :
The Government of Delhi provides a handsome salary to the candidates joining multiple posts offered through DSSSB 2021. The salary is different for different posts. DSSSB Online Exam is conducted every year to offer a chance to all the candidates to join the prestigious Government Organization. Let’s have a look at the salary structure of different posts offered through DSSSB.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 , Grade Pay – 4600
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 , Grade Pay – 4200
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – Rs. 9,300-34,800 , Grade Pay – 4200
- Head Clerk – Rs. 9,300-34,800 , Grade Pay – 4600
- Jr. Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – Rs.5200 -20200 , Grade Pay – 1900
- Patwari – Rs.5200 -20200 , Grade Pay – 2000
- Counselor – Rs. 9300-34800 , Grade Pay – 4200
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the categories of SC/ST/PWD/EXSM and Women candidates and the online application fee for other categories is Rs. 100.
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM and Women – No Fee
- General and other Candidates – Rs. 100
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
Qualification DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :
The eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2021 exam depends on the Nationality / Citizenship, Educational Qualification and Age Limit. The details on these factors are given below.
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher –Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Related Subject.Degree / Diploma in Training Education.CTET Exam Passed.
- Assistant Teacher Primary –Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate with Diploma in Elementary Education OR Candidates Having Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Elementary Education.CTET Exam Pass.
- Assistant Teacher Nursery –Candidates Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with NTT Training / B.Ed Exam Passed.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC –Class 10 High School with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM.
- Counselor –Candidates Having Bachelor / Master Degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology.
- Head Clerk –Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency.
- Patwari –Candidates Having Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Age Limit DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :(as on 24.06.2021)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Below 32 years
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 30 years
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 30 years
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC) – 18-27 years
- Counsellor – 30 years
- Head Clerk – 30 years
- Patwari – 21-27 years
- Age Relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as stated under the Government of India.
Total vacancies DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :
- TGT Trained Graduate Teacher –6258 Posts
- Assistant Teacher Primary –554 Posts
- Assistant Teacher Nursery –74 Posts
- Junior Secretarial Assistant LDC –278 Posts
- Counselor –50 Posts
- Head Clerk –12 Posts
- Patwari –10 Posts
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 :
Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through officials it of the DSSSB before24/June/2021.
Requisites of Online Application(Scanned)-:
Mode of Selection for DSSSB Recruitment 2021 : Selection will be based on -:
- One Tier Examination
- PET/Skill Test
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply link :- Click here
Read Next :
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021