HEC Recruitment 2021 for Trainees | 206 Posts | Last Date: 31 July 2021
HEC Recruitment 2021 – Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) for 206 vacancies. Candidates who pass 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 31 July 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of HEC Ltd Recruitment are given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited: HEC is a public sector undertaking situated in Ranchi at Jharkhand. It is the largest integrated engineering complex in Indian, and it was established in the year of 1958. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery, and it renders project execution required for core sector industries. Its complete manufacturing set up is done at in one location at Ranchi. Its manufacturing set up starts from casting & forging, machining, assembly and testing.
Job Role :- Trainees under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme)
Qualification :- 10th/8th
Total Vacancies :- 206
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Last Date :- 31 July 2021
Educational Qualification HEC Recruitment 2021 :-
Candidates should have 10th pass under 10+2 system / matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring) and 8th class examination passed for trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent..
Age limit (As on 31.07.2021):
- 14 to 40 Years (Relaxations as per Government policy)
Trade wise vacancies:
- Electrician – 20 posts
- Fitter – 40 posts
- Machinist – 16 posts
- Welder – 40 posts
- COPA – 48 posts
- Sewing Technology (Tailoring) – 42 Posts
HEC Recruitment Selection Process for Trainees:
The Selection will be done on the basis of % (percentage) of the marks obtained in the 10th class examination passed under 10+2 system or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Council of Central/State Government or its equivalent hereinafter stated as Matriculation for all trades except welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring).
And the qualification for Welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade should be 8th class passes from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent. If 10th pass candidate apply for welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) trade then priority will be given to the 8th class examination pass and in absence of the same, 10th class examination passed candidates may be considered for the same
Application Fee HEC Recruitment 2021 :-
- For OBC (NCL), EWS, Others: Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability): Fee Exempt
Mode of Payment: Through cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi or through Net Banking, at the time of counselling to the following details:
Name of the organization – HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of the Banker – STATE BANK OF INDIA
Name of Branch & Address – Hatia (0207), Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004
Bank Account No. 11026359617
IFS Code SBIN0000207
How to Apply HEC Recruitment 2021 for Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their filled application form along with the self-attested photocopy of all certificates, fees to the following postal address on or before 31 July 2020 up to 5 PM.
HEC Training Institute (HTI),
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
- Expected date of availability of application Forms: 25.06.2021
- Last date for receiving application form: 31.07.2021(up to 5.00pm)
- Expected date of publication of first merit list : 16.08.2021
- Expected Counselling date for first merit list.: 23.08.2021
- Expected date of publication of second merit list: 27.08.2021
- Expected Counselling date for second merit list: 31.08.2021
- Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant): 03.09.2021
- Expected date of Open Round Counselling.: 07.09.2021 to 09.09.2021
- Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st , 2nd and Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00am: 13.09.2021
- Expected Date of starting of session.: 20.09.2021