SSB Recruitment 2021 for Head Constable | 115 Posts | Last Date: 12 August 2021
SSB Recruitment 2020 – Sashastra Seema Bal, invited online applications from the citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan candidates to fill up 115 vacancies of Head Constable (Ministerial) post in various disciplines. Candidates who pass 12th class are eligible to apply for Head Constable vacancies . Eligible candidates can apply online at ( www.ssbrectt.gov.in ) Website on or before 12 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
SSB Recruitment 2021 for Head Constable (Ministerial):
Job Role :- Head Constable (Ministerial)
Qualification :- 12th
Total Vacancies :- 115
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month
Job Location :- New Delhi
Application Last Date :- 12 August 2021
Educational Qualification For SSB Recruitment 2021 :-
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 – 25 years
- UR – 47 Posts
- EWS – 11 Posts
- OBC – 26 Posts
- SC – 21 Posts
- ST – 10 Posts
- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/month
SSB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the basis of written examination/Interview.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female candidates.
Mode Of Payment:
- The application fees should be paid through credit/debit card/net banking.
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online along with required documentation by using official website on or before 12 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
PHED Assam Recruitment 2021