NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentices | 208 Posts | Last Date: 16 August 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Scientific Assistant/Fixed Term Engineer/Trade Apprentices. There are 208 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 16 August 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/ITI. The age limit of the candidates are not less than 14 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL):
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
Job Role :- Trade Apprentices
Qualification :- ITI Pass
Total Vacancies :- 173
Salary :- Rs.7,700 – 8,855/-
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Tirunelveli
Application Last Date :- 16 August 2021
Educational Qualification NPCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in relevant trades.
- General/EWS – 24 years
- Fitter – 50 Posts
- Machinist – 25 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)- 8 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 20 Posts
- Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial Air Conditioning – 5 Posts
Salary: Rs.7,700 – 8,855/-
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in ITI Course.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2021 ?
- All the interested and eligible candidate should register in apprenticeship portal and download the application form then send the filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 16 August 2021.
Postal Address :-
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627 106.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021