SSC Recruitment 2021 for Constable (GD) | 25271 Vacancies | Last Date: 31 August 2021
SSC Recruitment 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online job application for the post of Constables (GD) for 25271 vacancies for 10th in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
SSC Recruitment 2021 for Constable (GD):
Job Role :- Constable (GD)
Qualification :- 10th
Total Vacancies :- 25271
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.21,700-69,100/-
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 31 August 2021
Educational Qualification For SSC Recruitment 2021 :-
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Height (Male) – 170 Cms
- Height (Female) – 157 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 80 Cms with 5 Cms expansion
- Chest (Female) – N/A
- Weight:For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
- Physical Standards Relaxed as per government policy.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021): 18 to 23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Relaxations in upper age limit
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SSC Forces wise vacancies:
- BSF – 6413 Posts
- CISF – 7610 Posts
- SSB – 3806 Posts
- ITBP – 1216 Posts
- AR – 3185 Posts
- SSF – 194 Posts
- BSF – 1132 Posts
- CISF – 854 Posts
- ITBP – 215 Posts
- AR – 600 Posts
- SSF – 46 Posts
Salary: Rs 21700- 69100/-
SSC Recruitment 2021 For constable – Selection Process:
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
Scheme of Online Examination:
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100
questions carrying 100 marks for 90 minutes duration.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ST/OBC candidates – 33%
- Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of Payment:
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2021 For constable ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 17 July 2021 to August 2021.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Power Grid Recruitment 2021