RMRCB Recruitment 2021 for Laboratory Technician/MTS | Last Date: 23 July 2021
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 – IMCR – Regional Medical Research Center has announced an online job notification for the posts of Laboratory Technician/MTS . There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Candidates who completed their Diploma/HSC are eligible to apply for this recruitment on or before 23 July 2021. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About RMRCB: The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research center of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the center was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion. The campus of RMRC is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandrasekharpur and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters.
Job Role :- Laboratory Technician/MTS
Qualification :- Diploma/HSC
Total Vacancies :- 03
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Rs.15,800 – 18,000/-
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Application Last Date :- 23 July 2021
Educational Qualification RMRCB Recruitment 2021 :-
- 12th pass in science subject and two years diploma in medical laboratory technician OR one year DMLT plus one year required experience from a in recognized organization in field/laboratory.
Desirable: Work experience in haematological investigations and handling Hb variants in particular and willing to stay in kandhamal & kalahandi district.
- High School or equivalent. Desirable: Work experience in health sector and willing to stay in khandhamal and kalahandi district.
- Laboratory Technician – 30 years
- MTS – 25 years
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
- MTS – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – Rs.18,000/-
- MTS – Rs.15,800/-
RMRCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for RMRCB Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from official website and submit the filled application along with required documents through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 23 July 2021.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NPCIL Recruitment 2021