Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Sailors/SSC Officer | 73 Posts | Last Date: 06 August 2021
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Musician Sailors/Short Service Commission in the Indian Navy of 73 vacancies. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) website on or before 06 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
Provide security for India’s territorial integrity, citizens from the sea border.
The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
Join Indian Navy As Officer:
There are various selection methods available in the Indian Navy to Join Navy as Officers. Few of the methods we explained below.
Direct Entry: Permanent Commissions for 10+2(B.Tech Entry)/Graduate Entry
Indian Navy Entrance Test(INET)
National Defence Academy (Navy) & National Defence Academy (Naval Academy) Exams
For Educational Qualification of Officers Check Out Official Notification: Click here
Join Indian Navy As Sailor:
In Sailors, there are various entries available. The Detailed Entry and Qualification are given in below. All entries are available for sportspersons also. The criteria will be different
- Artificer Apprentice
- Non Artificer-SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit)
- MR (Matric Recruit)-Musician/Logistics(Steward/Chef)
- NMR Hygienist (Non Matric Recruit)
- Join Indian Navy As Naval Civilian
- The following disciplines are available in the Indian Navy for everyone.
- Tradesman Mate
- Chargeman (Mechanic)
- Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Details:
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Sailors:
Job Role :- Sailors
Qualification :- 10th
Total Vacancies :- 33
Experience :- Freshers.
Stipend :- Rs. 14,600/-
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 06 August 2021
Educational Qualification Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required.
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin. Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment
Age Limit: Born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004.
Total Vacancies:33 Posts
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- Due to COVID–19 Pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 300 candidates will be called up for Music Test and PFT. Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Music Screening Board and subject to clearing PFT at Kunjali and Enrolment Medicals examination at Chilka.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Music Test will be undertaken on the basis of music certificates attached. Order of precedence will be as follows: – Degree in music, Diploma in music, Other graded certificates, Certificates of
Competitions, Awards, Participation, Experience, Music as a subject/ paper in matriculation is not valid.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- The PFT will be conducted for all candidates appearing for the Music Test. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 02 August 2021 to 06 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :