North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice | 1664 Posts | Last Date: 01 September 2021
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – North Central Railway (NCR), Wagon Repair Workshop, Jhansi invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Act Apprentice for 1664 vacancies in various trades . Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant trades within the age limit of 15 to 24 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 01 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Northern Central Railway(NCR): It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division. NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice:
Job Role :- Act Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI Pass
Total Vacancies :- 1664
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- prayagraj , Jhashi, Agra ( Uttar Pradesh )
Last Date :- 01 September 2021
Educational Qualification For North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 :-
- The candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- For Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, & Carpenter – 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate.
- ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT/SCVT. Certificate issued by principal is not accepted.
- Welder (G&E)
- Armature Winder
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Information & Communication Technology System
- Mechanic cum Operator
- Electronics Communication System
- Health Sanitary
- Multimedia and Web Page Designer
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi)
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- Physically Handicapped: 10 Years Provided the post is identified as suitable for PWDs
Trade wise Vacancies: Total – 1664 Posts
- Prayagraj Mechanical Department – 364 Posts
- Prayagraj Electrical Department – 339 Posts
- Jhansi Division – 480 Posts
- Work Shop Jhansi – 185 Posts
- Agra Division – 296 Posts
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process for Act Apprentice:
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both Further, for trades where minimum educational criteria is 8th pass + ITI, the merit list will be prepared by taking average of marks scored in 8th and ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship to be done) marks.
- Short listed candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/-
How to apply North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website from 02 August to 01 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Fazilka District Court Recruitment 2021