RCFL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice | 104 Posts | Last Date: 07 August 2021
RCFL Recruitment 2021 – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd invites online application form for the post of Trade Apprentice in various disciplines for 104 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/Any Degree/Diploma/HSC in relevant fields can apply for these posts. The stipend will be Rs. 7000 – 9000 /-. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 07 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RCFL – Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd is a public sector company undertaken by the ministry of chemical and fertilizer of the government of India.RCF is the fourth-largest producer of fertilizers among India. They have Trombay unit and Thal unit to produce the fertilizer and process chemical factory in Mumbai. The corporate social responsibility is farmers meeting, soil testing day, Micro Nutrient Analysis, etc to help the farmers and improve the soil fertility.
RCFL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice:
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Total vacancy :- 104
Qualification :- B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/Any Degree/Diploma/HSC
Salary :- Rs. 7000 – 9000 /-
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Job Location :- Mumbai
Last Date :- 07 August 2021
Educational Qualification For RCFL Recruitment 2021 :-
Recruitment Executive (Human Resource) Trainee:
- Minimum Graduate, Basic English Knowledge
Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP):
- Passed B.Sc. (Chemistry) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic or Biology only.
- Passed H. Sc with Commerce or Graduation with 2 years of experience in Financial Sector or B.Com, BBA/Graduation with Economics
Medical Lab Technician (Pathology):
- Passed H. Sc with Science and Mathematics
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- For General – 21 – 25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 03 Years OBC
- PWBD: 10 Years
- Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 10 Posts
- AOCP Trainee – 60 Posts
- Accounts Executive Trainee – 10 Posts
- Medical Lab (Pathology) Trainee – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Chemical) – 04 Posts
- Diploma (Computer) – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Electrical) – 05 Posts
- Diploma (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Class XII : Rs.7000/- per month
- Technician Apprentices or Diploma Holder in any stream or Sandwich Course : Rs.8000/- per month
- Graduate Apprentices or Degree Apprentices or Degree in any stream : Rs.9000/- per month
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification. The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 07 August 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NEEPCO Recruitment 2021