IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineer/Site Supervisor/Manager | 63 Posts | Apply Now
IRCON Recruitment 2021 – Ircon International Ltd has released the application for the post of Works Engineer/Site Supervisor/Manager for 63 vacancies. The candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are only eligible to apply for these positions. The selection process will be based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidate can attend the walk-in-interview on 16,18,20,25 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Ircon International Limited (IRCON): IRCON is a government engineering construction company by the Ministry of Railways (Undertaking).It was established in 1974 and headquartered in New Delhi. The old original name of IRCON is Indian Railway Construction Company Limited. Its primary charter was the construction of railway projects in India and abroad. The company has since diversified into other transport and infrastructure segments and with its expanded scope of operations around the world, the name was changed to Ircon International Limited in October 1995.IRCON completed more than 300 projects in India and 100 projects abroad. It is well known for undertaking challenging infrastructure projects, especially in difficult terrains in India and abroad. If you want more details about you can check at www.ircon.org about us section.
IRCON Recruitment 2021:
IRCON announces their career opportunities through the newspapers and also they listed the vacancies in their official website ircon.org> HR & Career > Career @ IRCON. At present, IRCON announced job vacancy Graduate/Technician Apprentices. All eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 February 2021.
IRCON Recruitment 2021 for Works Engineer/Site Supervisor:
Job Role :- Works Engineer/Site Supervisor
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total vacancies :- 34
Experience :- 01 year
Stipend :- Rs. 25,000 – 36,000/-
Job Location :- New Delhi
Interview Date :- 25 August 2021
Educational Qualification For IRCON Recruitment 2021 :-
Works Engineer/ Electrical:
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum one year experience in Electrical Construction works
Site Supervisor/ Electrical:
- Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC. Minimum one year experience in Electrical Construction works.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021):
- 30 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- Chhattisgarh- 04 posts
- Rajasthan- 06 posts
- UP- 02 posts
- Assam- 06 posts
- West Bengal- 03 posts
Site Supervisor/ Electrical:
- Rajasthan- 04 posts
- UP- 02 Posts
- Assam- 05 posts
- West Bengal- 02 posts
- Works Engineer – Rs. 36,000/-
- Site Supervisor – Rs. 25,000/-
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through walk-in-interview.
How To Apply For IRCON Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 25 August 2021 to the venue (check notification).
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SAMEER Recruitment 2021