North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 for Court Manager/Stenographer/LDC | 40 Posts | Last date: 25 August 2021
North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 – North Goa District, Panaji invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Court Manager/Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Driver/Peon/Watchman of 40 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/ITI/HSC/SSC graduates are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply postal on or before 25 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021 for Court Manager/Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Driver/Peon/Watchman:
Job Role :- Court Manager/Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Driver/Peon/Watchman
Qualification :- 10th, 12th, ITI, MBA
Total Vacancies :- 40
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Level 1 to 9
Job Location :- Panaji (North Goa)
Last Date :- 25 August 2021
Educational Qualification For North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021:-
- M.B.A or Advanced Diploma in General Management. Must have 5 years experience/ training in systems and process management, information technology, systems management, human resource management, or financial systems management. Must have passed Government recognized computer knowledge/ DOEACC examination from a recognized institution. Must possess excellent computer application skills. Knowledge of Konkani
- Passed Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board/ Institution. Speed of 100 words per minute in Shorthand in English. English typing at 35words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour on an average of 5 KD for each word, on Computer. Knowledge of Konkani
Lower Division Clerk:
- Passed Secondary Certificate recognized Institution. English typing at 30 words per minute corresponds to 9000 Key Depression Per An hour on an average of Higher School from a Board/ 5KD for each word, on Computer. Knowledge of Konkani
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. Driving license for the light motor vehicle. Unblemished experience of at least 2 years in the line. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Passed School Secondary Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
- Passed School Examination from Secondary Certificate a recognized Board/ Institution Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade from a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Konkani
- Below 45 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
North Goa Court – Post wise vacancies: 40 Posts
- Court Manager – 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade-III – 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 16 Posts
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Peon – 12 Posts
- Watchman – 03 Posts
- Court Manager – Pay Matrix (Level-09)
- Stenographer Grade-II – Pay Matrix (Level-04)
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Matrix (Level-02)
- Driver – Pay Matrix (Level-02)
- Peon – Pay Matrix (Level-01)
- Watchman – Pay Matrix (Level-01)
North Goa District Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Interview / Interview.
How to apply for North Goa District Court Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 September 2021.
- Office of the Principal District and Sessions Judge,
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2021