Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer/Work Assistant/LDC | 17 Posts | Last Date: 14 September 2021
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 – Nagaland University invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer/Work Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Lower Divisional Clerk/Plumber/Driver/Others for 17 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/ITI/HSLC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021:
Job Role :- Junior Engineer/Work Assistant/Junior Stenographer/Lower Divisional Clerk/Plumber/Driver/Others
Qualification :- Diploma/ITI/HSLC
Total Vacancies :- 17
Salary :- Level 1 to 6
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Job Location :- Nagaland
Last Date :- 14 September 2021
Educational Qualification for Nagaland University Recruitment 2021:
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- 03 years Diploma holder in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University
Work Assistant (Electrical):
- HSLC with relevant ITI certificate and with knowledge and experience in the field.
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with Diploma in Stenography. Skill Test Norms: Dictation (10 minutes @80 wpm), Transcription (65 minutes (Eng.) 75 minutes (Hindi)) on manual typewriter or 50 minutes (Eng.), 65 minutes (Hindi) on Computer.
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC):
- 12th Class passed or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. Should pass type writing in English with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. on computer (35 wpm corresponds to 10500 KDPH on average of 05 key depressions for each word) (Time allowed- 10 minutes).
- HSLC with ITI certificate on Plumbing.
- HSLC. Holder of valid Driving License for L/M/H/Passenger Motor Vehicle.
- HSLC. ITI certificate in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with at least 02 years experience in maintaining vehicles.
- 27 to 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Work Assistant (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Chowkidar: 02 Posts
- Work Attendant: 01 Post
- Security Guard: 01 Post
- Laboratory Attendant: 02 Posts
- Gate keeper: 01 Post
- Bus/Truck Conductor: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Level 6
- Work Assistant (Electrical): Level 2
- Junior Stenographer: Level 4
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC): Level 2
- Plumber: Level 2
- Driver: Level 2
- Chowkidar: Level 1
- Work Attendant: Level 1
- Security Guard: Level 1
- Laboratory Attendant: Level 1
- Gate keeper: Level 1
- Bus/Truck Conductor: Level 1
Nagaland University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- General Category – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
For other Posts:
- General Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
How to Apply Nagaland University Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates should can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 14 September 2021
- Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section — I),
Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami,
P.0: Lumami, Pin-798627,
District: Zunheboto, Nagaland
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021