APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Linemen | 398 Vacancies | Last Date: 24 September 2021
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 – Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Ltd Online Applications are invited from eligible MALE candidates for filling up 398 Nos. Junior Linemen (Energy Assistant) to work in Village/ Ward Secretariats in various Districts covered in APEPDCL from eligible candidates The detailed eligibility and application process of APEDCL Recruitment are given below.
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution APEPDCL:
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited was incorporated in the year 1956 as a public limited company under the Andhra Pradesh Government. The headquarter of Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company is located in Visakhapatnam for the five districts of Andhra Pradesh. Those five districts are Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, East and West Godavari.
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Linemen :
Job Role :- Junior Linemen (Energy Assistant )
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 398
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.15,000/-
Job Location :- Andhra Pradesh
Last Date :- 24 September 2021
Educational Qualification APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 :-
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- the candidate must possess ITI Qualification in Electrical / Wireman Trade (Or) or Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding
(EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Note: Women and PWD Candidates are not eligible
Age Limit :- (as on 01.07.2021):
- Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit is 35 years
- 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
APEPDCL Junior Linemen Selection process:
- Only the male candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in SSC /10th will be called for the test. Final selection will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the following test.
- Pole climbing
- Meter Reading
Scheme of Test:
- The test evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC.
- Remaining of 20 marks for in-service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract worker@ 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- Candidates will be called for the test in 1:3 ratio, as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
APEPDCL Junior Linemen Test Centres:
- OC/BC candidates – Rs. 700/-
- SC & ST candidates – Rs.350/-
Mode of Payment:
- To be paid online using a payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
How to Apply for APEPDCL Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates shall apply online through the APEPDCL website on or before 24 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
India Post Office Recruitment 2021