NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 107 Posts | ITI Pass | Rawatbhata, Rajasthan | Last Date : 13 September 2021 |
NPCIL Recruitment 2021:Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act,1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Positions :- Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI Pass
No. Of Post – 107
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Rawatbhata, Rajasthan
Last Date :- 13 September 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Stipend :-
- For those Who have Completed One Year of ITI Course : 7,700/- pm
- For those Who have Completed Two Years of ITI Course : 8,855/- pm
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade.
Respective Trades For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- Electronics Mechanic
Duration of Apprenticeship :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 13/09/2021) For NPCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- 14 – 24 Years
Age Relaxation :
- The relaxation in age to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD will be given as per Central Government Rules.
- (SC/ST-5 Years, OBC-3 Years &
PwBD- 10 Years).
Total Vacancies :- 107 Posts
- Fitter : 30 Post
- Turner : 04 Posts
- Machinist : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 30 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 30 Posts
- Welder : 04 Posts
- COPA : 05 Posts
Selection Process :-
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
Important Dates For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- Opening Date For Submission of Online Application : 25 August 2021
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 13 September 2021
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application : 27 September 2021
Postal Address :-
- HR Officer
Nuclear Training Centre,
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303
Attached Documents :-
Copy of Self attested Certificates required to be sent alongwith the print out of application form :
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Date of Birth certificate (Matriculation/10th Marksheet).
- Other qualification/experience certificates, if any.
- Community certificate of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy-layer).
- Certificate of EWS issued by competent authority.
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority.
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution.
- Certificate of Physical disablility, if applicable.
- AADHAR Card (Compulsory).
- Recent Passport size photograph 4 Nos.
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment :-
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form available online at the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Before applying the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. The online application form will be available on the website from 25/08/2021 at 10:00 Hrs. and the online submission of application will be open until 13/09/2021 (16:00 Hrs).
- Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application) along with all the supporting documents listed in point No. 2 should reach at the following address on or before 27/09/2021 by 17:00 Hrs.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NHPC Recruitment 2021