HAL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice | Last Date: 25 September 2021
HAL Recruitment 2021 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Apprentice for Engineering and Diploma candidates. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 25 September 2021. The selection process will be based on merit basis. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Graduate Apprentice/Diploma Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Bangalore
Last Date :- 25 September 2021
Educational Qualification For HAL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidate should possess a Diploma or B.E./B.Tech Provisional Diploma or B.E./B.Tech Certificate from a
recognized Board in India. (Candidate must be an Indian National)
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma or B.E./B.Tech certificate are
not eligible.(Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma or B.E./B.Tech Certificate/ Diploma or B.E./B.Tech Certificate)
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering / Production
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Commercial Practice
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Diploma or B.E./B.Tech examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Portal.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2021 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Goa PWD Recruitment 201