SAMEER Recruitment 2021 for ITI Apprentice | 42 Posts | Last Date: 15 September 2021
SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice . There are 42 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 15 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About SAMEER: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
SAMEER Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- ITI Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 42
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.7002 – 7877/month
Job Location :- Powai/Kharghar
Last Date :- 15 September 2021
Educational Qualification For SAMEER Recruitment 2021 :-
- For PASAA candidates the minimum qualification is 12th pass and And Appeared or Passed ITI Final Year Exam. For all other trades it is 10th pass and Appeared or Passed ITI Final Year Exam. Candidates should have minimum 55% marks in SSC/HSC.
- Fitter – 05 Posts
- Turner – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Electroplater – 01 Post
- Draftsman mechanical – 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 16 Posts
- PASAA – 09 Posts
- IT & ESM – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning) – 01 Post
- PASAA and Welder trades – Rs 7002/-
- All other trades – Rs 7877/-
SAMEER Recruitment Selection Process :
- The candidates will be selected based on Merit/ marks obtained in ITI final Exam (inclusive of all semesters).
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to register online on or before 15 September 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
ECIL Recruitment 2021