CECRI Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technician | 54 Posts | Last Date: 27 September 2021
CECRI Recruitment 2021 – CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant/Technician. There are 54 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma/ITI in relevant field can apply for this jobs. The age limit of the candidates should be 28 years. The last date to apply for this recruitment is on 27 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions.
CECRI Recruitment 2021 for Technical Assistant/Technician :
Job Role :- Technical Assistant/Technician
Qualification :- B.Sc/Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 54
Experience :- Experienced
Salary :- Rs.19,900 – 35,400/-pm
Job Location :- Karaikudi (TamilNadu)
Last Date :- 27 September 2021
CECRI PA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification For CECRI Recruitment 2021 :-
- I class B.Sc. Chemistry / Physics / Microbiology/Bio-technology/ Computer Science/Information Technology/ Hotel Management/ Mathematics with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization. OR
- I class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Refrigeration & AC Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology of atleast 3 years full time duration or atleast 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/ State Trade Certificate in Electrician/ Wireman/ Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welding/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Cookery or Food Production trade (OR) 2 years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in Electrician/ Wireman/ Refrigeration and Mr-conditioning Mechanic/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Welding/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Cookery or Food Production trade.
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant/Technician – 28 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant – 41 Posts
- Technician – 13 Posts
- Technical Assistant – Rs.35,400/-
- Technician – Rs.19,900/-
CECRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 27 September 2021 and then download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to the following postal address through postal on or before 12 October 2021.
- CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute,
Karaikudi – 630 003.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NTPC Recruitment 2021