NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Artisan Trainee | 53 Posts | Last Date: 21 September 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Artisan Trainee . There are 53 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their ITI can apply for this jobs on or before 21 September 2021. NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.21,500/- per month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Artisan Trainee :
Job Role :- Artisan Trainee
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 53
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs21,500/-
Job Location :- Mumbai
Last Date to apply :- 21 September 2021
Educational Qualification NTPC Recruitment 2021 :-
Artisan Trainee (Fitter):
- ITI in fitter.
Artisan Trainee (Electrician):
- ITI in electrician.
Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanics):
- ITI in instrument mechanics
- Artisan Trainee – 42 years
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter): 26 Posts
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician): 06 Posts
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanics): 21 Posts
- Artisan Trainee : Rs. 21,500/-
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will undergo two hours of objective type mcq written examination test. The test consists of subject of knowledge test and aptitude test. Based on the performance in the written test, merit list of successful candidates for appearing in the subsequent skill test will be drawn. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 21 September 2021.