Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Tradesman Mate | 217 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date: 01 November 2021|
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 – The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Tradesman Mate in the Indian Navy of 217 vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 01 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
- The Indian Navy has to prevent the nation against war or intervention.
- In case of war, the navy has to make a decision quickly and confidently.
- Provide security for India’s territorial integrity, citizens from the sea border.
- The Indian navy is the safeguard of India’s mercantile marine, maritime trade, and maritime security.
Join Indian Navy Recruitment for Tradesman Mate:
Job Role :- Tradesman Mate
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 217
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs 18000-56900/-
Job Location :- Across India
Application Last Date :- 01 November 2021
Educational Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 :-
- 10th Standard pass from a recognised Board/ Institution, Certificate from recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the relevant trade.
Age Limit: 56 years
- Eastern Naval Command – 60 Posts
- Western Naval Command – 89 Posts
- Southern Naval Command – 18 Posts
- Andaman & Nicobar Naval Command – 50 Posts
- Tradesman Mate – Rs 18000-56900/-
Join Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 01 November 2021.
- The Chief of the Naval Staff
(for Cmde (CMPR)
Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment
Room No. 007, Ground Floor
Talkatora Indoor Stadium, Annexe Building
New Delhi -110001
For More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2021