Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Technician Apprentices| 84 Posts | Interview Date: 01 October 2021
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021 – OFB has released the detailed notification for engagement of Graduates And Technician Apprentices for 84 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is on the basis of merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 01 October 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
OFB-Indian Ordnance Factories is an industrial organisation, under by the defence department and production of the ministry of defence, the government of India. It is engaged in testing, marketing, development, research, production, logistics of a comprehensive product range in the areas of sea, land and air systems. It has 49 factories, 9 training institute, 3 regional marketing centre.
OFB – Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021:
Job Role :- Graduates And Technician Apprentices
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 84
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- Tiruchirapalli
Interview Date :- 01 October 2021
Educational Qualification For Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021:
- Must have passed Diploma in Engineering. Gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 3 years and candidates who are passed out prior to Dec 2018 are not eligible.
- Must have passed Degree in Engineering. Gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 3 years and candidates who are passed out prior to Dec 2018 are not eligible.
Relevant Trade: Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Computer Engg.
- Graduates Apprentices – 12 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 72 Posts
Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit and document verification.
How to Apply Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates should enroll themselves in NATS web portal and attend the walk-in-interview on 01 October 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
CMTI Recruitment 2021