Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentices | 2945 Posts |Last Date: 03 November 2021
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Eastern Railway invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Act Apprentices. Candidates who completed their ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 03 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Act Apprentices
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 2945
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Location :- Across India
Start Date :- 04 October 2021
Last Date :- 03 November 2021
Eastern Railway Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However for the following Trades, the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, Painter (General)
- Act Apprentices – 15 to 24 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 05 years – SC/ST candidates
- 3 years – OBC-NCL candidates
Post wise vacancies:
- Act Apprentices: 2945 posts
Eastern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades for which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- For the trades for which class 8th pass is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, as indicated in (a) above. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the 8th class examination earlier shall be considered first.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to Apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 November 2021.
- Opening date and time of online application – 04.10.2021 10.00 AM
- Closing date and time of online application – 03.11.2021 06.00 PM
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates – 18.11.2021
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here ( Link available on 4 October 2021 )
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
CSPHCL Recruitment 2021