Keltron Recruitment 2021 for Engineer/Technical Assistant/Operator | 18 Posts | Last Date: 11 October 2021
Keltron Recruitment 2021 – Keltron has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer/Technical Assistant/Operator. There are 18 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 October 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/ITI. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.10500-23500/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)–Keltron is public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment. Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai. If you want more details about Keltron visit www.keltron.org about us section.
Keltron Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Engineer/Technical Assistant/Operator
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 18
Experience :- 1 year
Salary :- Rs.10500-23500/month
Job Location :- Bangalore/Trivandrum
Last Date :- 11 October 2021
Educational Qualification For Keltron Recruitment 2021 :-
- BE/B Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
- M.Tech- Knowledge in high precision electronic hardware development and embedded software development, testing and debugging of electronic hardware in various conditions. OR BE/B Tech in Electronics/ ECE/E&TC/ E&I/E & E/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering(ICE) with 60% marks. B.Tech-Minimum one-year experience in analog and digital circuit design & layout for PCB design as per ISRO PAX document and fabrication. ARM microcontrollers and C programming, electronic system integration and testing.
- Three year full time Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field
- ITI Fitter with 60% marks. Minimum 1 year experience in relevant field.
Upper Age Limit :
- Engineer/Technical Assistant /Operator – 36 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Engineer – 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 07 Posts
- Operator – 02 Posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Engineer – Rs.15500-23500/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.11000-13500/-
- Operator – Rs.10500-12000/-
Keltron Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for Keltron Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before 11 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :