South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | 904 Posts | Last Date: 03 November 2021
South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – South Western Railway Recruitment has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. There are 904 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 November 2021.The age limit of the candidates should be 18 to 25 years. For apprentice, the educational qualification of the candidates must be ITI passed. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The South Western Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India, headquartered at Hubballi in Karnataka State. SWR was created from carving out the routes from Southern Railways and South Central Railways in 2003. It is headquartered at Hubballi and comprises three divisions namely Hubballi, Mysuru, and Bengaluru. The fourth division at Kalaburagi will come up shortly and preparations of work has already begun. The zone came into existence on 1 April 2003.
South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 904
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Hubballi
Last Date :- 03 November 2021
Educational Qualification For South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidate should be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 exam system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade by NCVT
- For General – 15 to 24 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST -up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies: 904 Posts
- Hubballi Division – 237 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballli – 217 Posts
- Bengaluru Division – 230 Posts
- Mysuru Division – 177 Posts
- Central Workshop, Mysuru – 43 Posts
South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI i.e. 50% of aggregate marks both in matriculation and ITI.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD
Mode Of Payment:
- The applicant should pay the fees through online by credit card/debit card/internet banking.
How to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NGPDA Recruitment 2021