NIMR Recruitment 2021 for Research Assistant/Project Technician | 10 Posts | Last Date: 19 October 2021
NIMR Recruitment 2021: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi scheduled recruitment for the post of Recruitment of Research Assistant/Project Technician-I of 10 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree/Any Degree/ITI/HSC are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on a interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19 October 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
NIMR Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Research Assistant/Project Technician-I
Qualification :- Master Degree/Any Degree/ITI/HSC
Total Vacancies :- 10
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Rs.16000 – 31000/-
Job Location :- New Delhi
Last Date :- 19 October 2021
- Graduate degree in Science from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience in the relevant subjects from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in Science from a recognized university
- High School or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in a relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience.
- Research Assistant – 33 Years
- Project Technician-I – 25 Years
Post wise vacancies:
- Research Assistant – 02 Posts
- Project Technician-I – 08 Posts
- Research Assistant – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Technician-I – Rs.16,000/-
NIMR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can fill the Application Form through link on or before 19 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here