IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 for Attendant | 135 Posts | Last Date: 21 October 2021
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Attendant – 135 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of SSC/ITI are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About IPHB: The Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (IPHB) was established as an independent entity on 8th December 1980, after amalgamation of the Mental Hospital which was functioning under the Directorate of Health Services since July 1957, and the Department of Psychiatry of the Goa Medical College functioning since 1968. The IPHB was shifted from Altinho, Panaji to a newly built premises admeasuring 27.6 Hect. of land on 28th May 2001, in close proximity with the tertiary care hospital and college, Goa Medical College, Bambolim Goa.
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 for Attendant Details :
Job Role :- Attendant
Qualification :- SSC/ITI
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.18,000/-
Total Vacancies :- 135
Job Location :- Goa
Last Date :- 21 October 2021
Educational Qualification For IPHB Recruitment 2021 :-
- Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution. OR Successfully completed the course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute. Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable:- Knowledge of Marathi
- For General – not exceeding 45 years
- UR- 49 Posts
- ST-21 Posts
- SC-3 Posts
- OBC-47 Posts
- EWS-15 Posts
Salary: Rs. 18000 /-
IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Written examination will consist of MCQ type question for the purpose of final selection of the candidates. Total marks allotted for the written test is 100 marks for 01 hour duration. The selection of the candidates would be entirely based on the marks secured in the written test and no weightage would be given to any other aspects such as additional education qualification, additional experience etc.
- The syllabus for the written test of the post of Attendant is Logical reasoning and Quantitative aptitude, General English and General Knowledge. Selection of the candidate shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in the written examination as per merit.
How to apply for IPHB Goa Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 October 2021.
- The Director,
Institute Of Psychiatry & Human Behaviour ,
Opp. Holy Cross Shrine,
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
AMD Recruitment 2021