UCIL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice/Asstt. Superintendent/Supervisor | 242 Posts | Last Date:29 October 2021
UCIL Recruitment 2021 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice/Asstt. Superintendent(Civil)/Supervisor(Civil) . There are 248 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI can apply for this post on or before 25 October 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be up to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
UCIL – Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin. UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 242
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- As per government order
Job Location :- Jharkhand
Last Date :- 29 October 2021
Educational Qualification UCIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- Matric/Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Age Limit (As on 29.10.2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 242 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
UCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I in respective trades.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 October 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
AMD Recruitment 2021