AAI Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice | 90 Posts | Last Date: 31 October 2021
AAI Recruitment 2021 – Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 90 vacancies for the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Recruitment 2021 Details :-
Job Role :- Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 90
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.9,000-15,000/month
Job Location :- New Delhi
Application Last Date :- 31 October 2021
Educational Qualification For AAI Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI OR ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age Limit ( as on 30.09.2021):
- For General – 26 years
- Civil (Graduate) – 10 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 7 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 9 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 6 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 13 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Automobile/Mechanical (Diploma) – 4 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 2 Posts
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 2 Posts
- Architect (Graduate) – 4 Posts
- ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics) – 24 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Apprentices – Rs.9,000/-
AAI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) and RDAT web portal (ITI apprentice) on or before 31 October 2021
For More Details:
Graduate/Diploma Apprentices – Click here
ITI Apprentices – Click here
Apply Link-NATS Portal(For Graduate Diploma): Click here