East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices | 2206 Posts | Last date: 05 November 2021
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – ECR has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of full time Apprentice. There are 2206 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates ITI can apply through online on or before 05 November 2021. The age limit of the candidate should not exceed 24 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
East Central Railways was established in the year 1996, the headquarters of this railway is located at Hajipur, Bihar. Eastern Railway zones currently consist of the divisions viz Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway. ECR is unique in good loadings and passenger traffic and huge coal loading in the coal-bearing of Dhanbad. East-Central Railways has an individuality to act as a gateway to Nepal for international traffic export and passenger to Nepal.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Apprentices Details :
Job Role :- Apprentices
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 2206
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job location :- Across India
Last date :- 05 November 2021
Educational Qualification East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 :-
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- Eligible trades are – Fitter, Welder, Mechanic (Diesel), Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Forger and Heat Treater, Carpenter, Electronic Mechanic, Painter (General), Electrician, Wireman, Machinist/Grinder, M.M.T.M, Turner & Laboratory Assistant (CP)
Age limit : 24 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
East Central Railway – Division wise vacancies: 2206 Posts
- Danapur Division – 675 Posts
- Dhanbad Division – 156 Posts
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya – 135 Posts
- Samastipur Division – 81 Posts
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division – 892 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut -110 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur – 110 Posts
- Sonpur Division – 47 Posts
East Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training will be subject to
verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Women/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment?
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 05 November 2021.
For More details & Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
NALCO Recruitment 2021