FCI Recruitment 2021 for Watchman | 860 Posts | Last Date: 10 November 2021
FCI Recruitment 2021 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the notification for the post of Watchman of 860 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 8th/5th can apply for this job. The selection is based on Online Test and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 10 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FCI – Food Corporation of India was set up under the Act 1964. Its is the largest public sector, to produce the food grains. The main aim of this corporation is to support and protect the farmer’s life and distributing the food grains throughout the country for the public distribution system. The Vision and Mission for this corporation is to give food grains for a reasonable price and produce an efficient product and storage the food grains for distribution to the public
FCI Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Watchman
Qualification :- 8th/5th
Total Vacancies :- 860
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs. 23,000 – 64,000/-
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 10 November 2021
Educational Qualification FCI Recruitment 2021 :-
- 8th (Middle) Standard Passed
Erstwhile Ex-contractual security guards :
- 5th Standard Passed
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years
- UR – 345 Posts
- SC-249 Posts
- OBC- 180 Posts
- EWS-86 Posts
Salary: Rs. 23,000 to 64,000/-
FCI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of: Written Exam- 120 Marks, Physical Endurance Test (PET)- Qualifying, Document Verification, Medical Examination
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST (FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES) Written Examination Paper (Duration – 90 Minutes): The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning, English Language and Numerical Ability.
- PATTERN OF WRITTEN TEST (FOR EX CONTRACTUAL SECURITY GUARDS) Written Examination Paper (Duration – 90 Minutes): The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 120 Multiple Choice Questions accordingly to test the ability of the ‘candidates in the basic arithmetic’s and general knowledge pertaining to basic numeracy skills i.e. Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division etc., basic general Knowledge restricted to our country only and basic English i.e. Spelling correction, Parts of speech etc.
- All questions will carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking. The Question Papers for Written Test will be trilingual i.e. in English, Hindi & Punjabi.
- For General – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply FCI Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.fci.gov.in) website on or before 10 November 2021
- Commencement of online registration of application – 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST)
- Closure of registration of application – 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
- Closure for completing application details – 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST)
- Last date for printing your application – 10/11/2021
- Duration of Fee Payment – 11/10/2021, 00:00 Hrs(IST) to 10/11/2021, 23:59 Hrs(IST
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SJVN Recruitment 2021