Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Sailors | 300 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date : 02 November 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment :The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy.
He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Organization Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Positions :- Sailors
Qualification :- 10th Pass
Total Vacancies :- 300
Salary :- 14600 – 69100 /-
Job Location :- Across India
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Salary :-
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700- 69,100/-
Educational Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 :-
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Age Limit :- Born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31 Mar 2005.
Total Vacancies For Indian Navy Recruitment :- 300 Posts
Selection Process :-
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Written Test :
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type. The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- The PFT will be conducted for all candidates appearing for the Music Test. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Medical Standards :
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 29 October 2021
- Closing Date : 02 November 2021
How to Apply For India Navy Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 02 November 2021.
Official Notification :- Click here