Jammu University Recruitment 2021 for Jr Engineer/Field Assistant/Others | 29 Posts | Last Date: 03 November 2021
Jammu University Recruitment 2021 – Jammu University announced for Assistant Registrar, Semi-Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Liaison Officer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Storekeeper, Electrician, Works Supervisor. There are 29 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this posts through online on or before 03 November 2021. The educational qualification must be Any Degree/Diploma/ITI. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Jammu University: The University of Jammu strives for Achieving world-class excellence in teaching, research and knowledge transfer and making valuable contributions to the socioeconomic development of the region and country. Imparting quality education to the students, promoting their all-round development by participation in sports, extracurricular and other socially relevant activities and including the skill of decision making and democratic values. Providing state of the art facilities and opportunities for academic growth and to carry out research in the modern areas, particularly of applied nature and technology. Promoting preservation and integration of the cultural diversity of the region state and country.
Jammu University Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Assistant Registrar, Semi-Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Liaison Officer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Storekeeper, Electrician, Works Supervisor
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 29
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Rs.19,900-1,77,500/-
Job Location :- Jammu
Application Last Date :- 03 November 2021
Educational Qualification For Jammu University Recruitment 2021 :-
- Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven Point Scale.
- Graduate with Bachelors in Library Science
- M.Sc in the subject concerned.
- MA/ M.Ed. or equivalent with minimum 1-2 years relevant experience.
Junior Engineer Civil/ Electrical:
- Must hold a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering of a recognized Institute with at least 2-3 years experience as JE Or Bachelor of Engineering.
- B.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Floriculture
- B.Sc. with experience of handling stores
- Matric with Diploma from ITI in relevant trade.
- Matriculation Examination pass or its equivalent from any recognized institute/ University and having ITI Certificate in Building Construction trade/ Mason.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Assistant Registrar – 8 Posts
- Semi-Professional Assistant – 10 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Liaison Officer – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer – 3 Posts
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Storekeeper – 1 Post
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Works Supervisor – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- Semi-Professional Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Laboratory Assistant – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Liaison Officer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Storekeeper – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Electrician – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- Works Supervisor – Rs.19,900-63,200/-
Jammu University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on skill test/trade test/computer test/interview.
- For Assistant Registrar – Rs. 1610/-
- For Semi-Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Liaison Officer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Storekeeper, Electrician, and Works Supervisor – Rs. 970/-
How to apply for Jammu University Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online on or before 03 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
SJVN Recruitment 2021