Goa WRD Recruitment 2021 for MTS | 190 Posts | Last Date: 10 November 2021
Goa WRD Recruitment 2021 – Goa Water Resources Department has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff in Various Trade. There are 190 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 10 November 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be in 45 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Goa WRD Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Qualification :- SSC/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 190
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Rs 18,000(Level 1 )
Job Location :- Goa
Last Date :- 10 November 2021
Educational Qualification For Goa WRD Recruitment 2021 :-
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) :
- Passed the Secondary School Certificate an examination from the recognized board/ Institution OR Passed Course conducted by a recognized Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification, in relevant trade, from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Konkani/Marathi
- 45 years(Relaxation Available as per govt Policy
Total Vacancies : 190 Post
- MTS Pump Attendant-6 Posts
- MTS Assistant Operator-17 Posts
- MTS Supervisor-152 Posts
- MTS Mechanic-2 Posts
- MTS Work Assistant-10 Posts
- MTS Electrician-3 PostsSalary:
Goa WRD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Goa WRD Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions by sending application form along with required documents to following postal address or before 10 November 2021.
- O/o the Chief Engineer,
Water Resources Department,
Sinchai Bhawan, Near Police Station,
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join ITI What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Diploma What’s App Group :- Click here
Join others What’s App Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :– Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :