Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 for Driver/Operator/MTS | 19 Posts | Last Date: 29 November 2021
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Join Indian Coast Guard has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Civilian MT Driver/Fork Lift Operator/MT Fitter/MT(Mech)/Fireman/Engine Driver/MTS/Lascar . There are 19 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their 10th/ITI can apply for this jobs. The last date to apply is on or before 29 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi. The team will be very careful about to recruit the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Civilian MT Driver/Fork Lift Operator/MT Fitter/MT(Mech)/Fireman/Engine Driver/MTS/Lascar
Qualification :- 10th/ITI
Total Vacancies :- 19
Salary :- Rs.18000-25000/-
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Job Location :- Across India
Last Date :- 29 November 2021
Civilian MT Driver:
- 10th Std. pass. Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles. Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles, and Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
Fork Lift Operator:
- Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade OR 3 years experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution. Should possess heavy duty vehicle driving licence.
- Matriculation or equivalent. 02 years’ experience in automobile workshop.
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent. Should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
- Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Government institute or equivalent.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass. Two years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized Institution or organization.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. Three years’ experience in service on Boat.
- Civilian MT Driver – 18 – 27 years
- Fork Lift Operator – 18 – 27 years
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech) – 18 – 27 years
- Fireman – 18 – 27 years
- Engine Driver – 18 -30 years
- MTS – 18 -27 years
- Lascar – 18 -30 years
Total Vacancies – 19 Posts
- Civilian MT Driver – 08 Posts
- Fork Lift Operator – 01 Post
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech) – 03 Posts
- Fireman – 04 Posts
- Engine Driver – 01 Post
- MTS – 01 Post
- Lascar – 01 Post
- Civilian MT Driver – Rs. 19,900/-
- Fork Lift Operator – Rs. 19,900/-
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech) – Rs. 19,900/-
- Fireman – Rs. 19,900/-
- Engine Driver – Rs. 25,500/-
- MTS – Rs. 18,000/-
- Lascar – Rs. 18,000/-
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 29 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :– Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :