BVFCL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | 17 Posts | Last Date: 24 November 2021
BVFCL Recruitment 2021 – Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) invites application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Trade Apprentice of 17 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an merit basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 24 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BVFCL Recruitment 2021 for Trade Apprentice Details :
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 17
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Location :- Namrup (Assam)
Last Date :- 24 November 2021
Educational Qualification For BVFCL Recruitment 2021 :-
- HSLC + ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Govt. Institute as full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidates SHOULD NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of ITI qualifications, SHALL NOT be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentice.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications shall NOT be considered.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- PwBD categories – 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC Candidates)
BVFCL Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Wireman – 1 Post
- Fitter – 2 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 1 Post
- Machinist – 2 Posts
- Welder – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Mechanic Diesel – 1 Post
BVFCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the aggregate percentage of Marks in Matriculation + ITI in respective discipline and a personal interview.
- For the purpose of calculation of marks in matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and for the purpose of calculation of percentage in ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- The candidates will have to qualify Pre-employment medical fitness as per BVFCL’s pre-employment medical standard for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
How to apply BVFCL Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 24 November 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :– Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :