SAMEER Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice | Interview Date: 11 November 2021
SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice . Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can attend the walk-in Interview on 11 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About SAMEER: Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai is a premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology under Government of India. Its main objective is to promote the growth of Science and Technology in the areas of RF/Microwave Electronics, Medical Electronics, Electromagnetics, Opto-Electronics, Millimeter-wave Technology and its allied areas. SAMEER has its headquarters at Mumbai and centres at Chennai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam and Guwahati.
SAMEER Recruitment 2021 Details:
SAMEER Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice(Walk-in):
Job Role :- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Qualification :- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma
Total Vacancies :- 42
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.8500 – 10500/month
Venue Location :- Chennai
Walk-in Date :- 11 November 2021
- BE / B. Tech in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
- Three years Diploma in Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 55% Marks
- Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma in 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Candidates already undergoing / undergone Apprenticeship Training are not permitted to attend the Walk-in-Interview.
Age Limit: 25 years
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.10, 500/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs.8,500/-
SAMEER Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates may have to appear for a written test with objective type of questions.
How to Apply for SAMEER Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in Interview at following venue on 11 November 2021-9 AM to 11 AM(No candidates will be permitted after 11 A.M)
- SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnetics Central Polytechnic Campus,
2nd cross Road, Taramani,
- Duly filled application form
- 10th / 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate Degree from Government recognized institution only
- Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet
- Experience Certificates, if any
- Passport Size Photograph (pasted on application form)
For More Details & Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :– Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2021