DRDO Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice | 61 Posts | Last Date: 20 December 2021
DRDO Recruitment 2021 – Defence Research and Development Organisation has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice/Junior Research Fellowship/Research Associate. There are 61 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their ITI can apply for this post on or before the last date .The age limit of the candidate should be 28 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
DRDO – The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Job Role :- Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- 61
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs.7700 – 8050/month
Job Location :- Chandigarh
Application Last Date :- 20 December 2021
- ITI Paased.
Age Limit: less than 14 years
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 01 Post
- Mechanic Mechatronics – 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System – 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Embedded Systems and PLC) – 01 Post
- Architectural Assistant (Civil) – 01 Post
- Housekeeper – 01 Post
- Fitter – 07 Posts
- Machinist – 04 Posts
- Turner – 03 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
- Electrician – 08 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 08 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 02 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 06 Posts
- Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 03 Posts
- Digital Photographer – 03 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 03 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 01 Post
Salary: Rs.7700 – 8050/-
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection board of TBRL shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the
vacancies indicated above).
- Candidates shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of
Tie, the marks of the lower examination shall be considered as tie-breaker.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
- All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through apprenticesipindia portal and send scanned copies required documents through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 20 December 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :