GRSE Recruitment 2021 for Supervisor/Design Assistant Supervisor | Any Degree/Diploma | 15 Posts | Last Date: 19 December 2021
Brief Information :- GRSE Recruitment 2021 : Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE) invites online job application for the course of Supervisor/Design Assistant Supervisor for 15 vacancies for Any Degree/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. See More Details official Notification GRSE Recruitment 2021
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd, abbreviated as GRSE, is one of India’s leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels Presently GRSE has also started building export ships in a mission to expand its business.Founded in 1884 as a small privately owned company on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, it was renamed as Garden Reach Workshop in 1916. The company was nationalised by the Government of India in 1960.It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006.It is first Indian shipyard to build 100 warships
Organisation Name :- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
Position / No. Of Post :- 15
- Supervisor – 13 Posts
- Design Assistant Supervisor – 02 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Admin & HR:
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma/PG Diploma (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent in relevant discipline like HRM/HRD/IR/Labour Welfare/Labour Laws/ T&D etc.
- OR Bachelor of Business Administration / Business Management (ii) 60% marks (55% marks for ST/OBC/PwBD) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation & Diploma/ PG Diploma, BBA, BBM (as applicable)
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Finance:
- Graduate in any Discipline with (a) Diploma/PG Diploma (having minimum 01 year duration) in Finance or equivalent OR (b) CMA (Inter)/ CA (Inter)
- OR (c) M.Com. 60% marks (55% marks for OBC/PwBD) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation & Diploma/ M.Com
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Material Mgmt.:
- Diploma in Engineering with Graduate Diploma in Material Management/Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent
- OR Graduate in any Discipline with Graduate Diploma in Material Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistic Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent. 60% marks (55% marks for PwBD) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation/ Diploma in Engg (as applicable) and Graduate Diploma in Material Management/Supply Chain Management/ Logistic Management
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Painter:
- Diploma in Chemical Engg./ Paint Technology or equivalent (ii) 60% marks (55% marks for PwBD) or equivalent CGPA
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Naval Architecture:
- Diploma in Naval Architecture/ Shipbuilding/ Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering/ Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering or equivalent. 60% marks (55% marks for OBC/PwBD) or equivalent CGPA
Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Security:
- Graduate in any Discipline with Diploma in Security Management (having minimum 01 year duration) or equivalent. 60% marks (55% marks for OBC/PwBD) or equivalent CGPA in both Graduation & Diploma
Design Assistant Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Electronics:
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent (ii) 60% marks (55% marks for PwBD) or equivalent CGPA (For detailed qualification grouping please refer Note 2) Knowledge of AutoCAD is must for Design Assistant
Design Assistant Supervisor (S-1 Grade) Civil:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent (ii) 60% marks (55% marks for ST/PwBD) or equivalent CGPA (For detailed qualification grouping please refer Note 2) Knowledge of AutoCAD is must for Design Assistant
Age Limit :-
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / Ex-servicemen as per Govt. rules.
- Age will not be a bar for internal candidates subject to maximum age of 56 years.
- Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed maximum age by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- The relaxation in age limit for PwBD candidates shall be applicable irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not. v) Maximum age limit after all relaxations for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen) and internal candidates is 56 years.
- Supervisor – Rs.23800-3%-83300/-
- Design Assistant Supervisor- Rs.23800-3%-83300/-
Job Location :- Kolkata.
- Depending on Company’s requirement candidates may be posted in any of the units/offices etc. of the Company.
Selection Process :- Written Test/Practical Test
SUPERVISOR – (S1):
- The method of selection will be based on Written Test of 100 marks.
- Written test will be held in Kolkata. Based on the number of responses the test center may be changed as per the discretion of the Management.
- No request for change of Written Test Centre after final submission of application form will be entertained.
- No TA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the Written Test.
Application Fee For GRSE Recruitment 2021 :-
- Application fees of `400/- and Bank charges of `71/- (Total fees `471/-) to be deposited through Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by the applicants (General /OBC only).
- Applicants belonging to SC /ST/ PwBD / Internal Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable and hence candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
How to Apply For GRSE Recruitment 2021 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 19 December 2021. See More Details official Notification GRSE Recruitment 2021
- Post Box No. 3076,
New Delhi – 110003
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Online Registration – 29/11/2021
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 19/12/2021
- Remittance of fees (if applicable) – 01/12/2021
- Receipt of hardcopy of application signed by candidate along with Certificates / testimonials in support of eligibility through Ordinary post only – 28/12/2021
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :