HPSSSB Recruitment 2021 for Medical Laboratory Technician/Investigator | 554 Posts | Last Date: 05 January 2022
HPSSSB Recruitment 2021 – Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Laboratory Technician/Investigator/Steno Typist/Laboratory Technician/Field Investigator/Junior Scale Stenographer/Junior Office Assistant/Others. There are 554 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply from 06 December 2021 to 05 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Job Role :- Medical Laboratory Technician/Investigator/Steno Typist/Laboratory Technician/Field Investigator/Junior Scale Stenographer/Junior Office Assistant/Others
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma/ITI/HSC
Total Vacancies :- 554
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Salary :- Check Notification
Job Location :- Himachal Pradesh
Application Start Date :- 06 December 2021
LastDate :- 05 January 2022
HPSSSB Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 :
- 10+2 in Science.B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Laboratory)/B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences/B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (Lateral) from a recognized University or an Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Should have passed Master‟s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/ Economics/Commerce from a recognized University
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Matriculation and Diploma (Civil Engg.)
Laboratory Technician :
- 10+2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. Should possess a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from an Institution duly recognized by the HP/Central Government. OR B.Sc. Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Government/Central Government.
Field Investigator :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Arts with Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as one of the elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized University.
Junior Scale Stenographer :
- 12th passed from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) :
- B.Com. from a recognized University.
- 10+2 preferably with Science from a recognized Board of School Education. Qualified „A‟ Grade Nurse (Diploma in GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution.
Sanitary Inspector :
- Graduation with Diploma in Sanitation from recognized Institute.
Junior Office Assistant (IT) :
- 12th class passed from a recognized Board of School Education/University. OR Matriculation from recognized Board of School Education with one/two year‟s Diploma/Certificate from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI)) in Information Technology (IT) & Information Technology Enabled Sectors (ITES) as notified by Director General of Employment & Training (Govt. of India) from time to time or three years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/IT from a Polytechnic as approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Assistant Mining Inspector :
- 12th passed examination with Science from the Board of School Education or any other Institution recognized by the State Government.
Junior Draughtsman (Electrical) :
- Diploma or Degree in Architectural Assistantship/Architecture by whatever name called from a recognized Board/Institution/University established by law by the State/Central Govt. OR Course in the trade of Draughtsman ship/Diploma in Draughtsman ship by whatever name called from a Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
- Having minimum qualification of B.Com/C.A. inter or MBA (Finance).
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institution. Should have basic knowledge of Computer operation with at least one year Computer Training Certificate from a recognized/reputed institution.
- B.Sc. Degree in Science with Geology from a recognized University
- 10 plus 2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education. Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
- Minimum Matriculate with second class Boiler Attendant certificate of competency awarded by the competent authority anywhere in India. Minimum 3 years experience in operating the Furnace Oil/Fired wood Boiler, in a industry/factory.
Medical Social Worker:
- Post Graduate in Social Science or Sociology from a University recognized by the Central or HP Government.
Age Limit : 18 to 45 years.
Relaxations: The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities.
HPSSSB Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 554 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr 2 – 12 Posts
- Investigator – 3 Posts
- Steno Typist – 66 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Field Investigator – 1 Post
- Junior Scale Stenographer – 1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) – 78 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 85 Posts
- Radiographer – 7 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 22 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 20 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector – 6 Posts
- Junior Technician (Weaving Master/Instructor) – 3 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – 200 Posts
- Assistant Mining Inspector – 2 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 3 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 6 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Accountant – 5 Posts
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Junior Accountant – 2 Posts
- Mining Inspector – 4 Posts
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – 7 Posts
- Boiler Operator – 3 Posts
- Medical Social Worker – 1 Post
Pay Scale Details: Check Notification
HPSSSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those
who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
- For General Category: Rs. 360/-
- For General IRDP, PH, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of HP: Rs. 120/-
- For Ex-Servicemen / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of HP: No Fee
Mode of Payment: Fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking
How to Apply for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online at (www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in) website from 06 December 2021 to 05 Jamun 2022.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.