Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 for Tax Assistant / MTS | 07 Posts | Last Date: 31 December 2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 – Income Tax Department has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff. There are 07 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested and eligible candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 31 December 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Any Degree/10th. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs. 18000-81100/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Income Tax Department is a government agency undertaking by the direct tax collection of the government of India. The main responsibility of this income tax is to enforce various direct tax laws to collect revenue for the government of India. Income tax department influence businesses, professionals, NGOs, local authorities among others. Black Money and imposition of Tax Act, 2015 is an act of the parliament of India, the aim of this law is to bring back the income and assets held abroad back to the country.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Tax Assistant/Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification :- Degree/10th
Total Posts :- 07
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs. 18000-81100/month
Job Location :- Kerala
Application Last Date :- 31 December 2021
For Tax Assistants:-
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
For Multi Tasking Staff:-
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:-
- The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017 for which details should be furnished as Annexure A. The tournaments/events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship. International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/ Afro Asian Games. Other International Tournaments/Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National Level of seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc. Domestic Tournaments/ Events of National level of Juniors. Inter University Tournaments. National School Games National physical efficiency/ drive certificate holders.
Age Limit :
- Tax Assistant – 18 – 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 – 25 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC/General – up to 5 years
- For SC/ST – up to 10 years
- Tax Assistants – 05 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 02 Posts
- Tax Inspector- Rs. 25500-81100/month
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000-56900/month
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. The selection will be conducted through trial, and written test, as found necessary, which will be announced on the website at a later date.
- Success in the above test confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The recruitment process will be in two phases. In the first phase, all the applicants will be ranked, as per their option of the post applied for, based on their current form and achievements in sports and games
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 31 December 2021.
For more details & Application form: Click here
- Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ)(Admn.)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala,
C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.