Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Scouts and Guides Quota | 12 Posts | Last Date: 20 December 2021
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – Central Railway invites job application for Scouts and Guides Quota post contract basis. There are 12 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/ITI in concerned specialty from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on 20 December 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given detail in below.
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Scouts and Guides Quota
Qualification :- 10th/12th/ITI
Total vacancies :- 12
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Level 1,2
Job location :- Across India
Application Starting Date :- 06 December 2021
Last date :- 20 December 2021
- Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC / ST / Ex-servicemen OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Diploma in Engineering will not be considered as an alternative higher qualification
- 10th pass OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI
- Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of two years from the date of appointment and till such time their appointment to this category will be provisional.
- Level 2 – 18 to 30 years
- Level 1 – 18 to 33 years
- Level 2 – 02 Posts
- Level 1 – 10 Posts
Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The candidates, who apply in response to the Notification and are found eligible, will be called for Written Test. Candidates to the extent of only 2.5 times of the vacancies, who have scored minimum 40% marks in the Written Test, shall be called for further stage of recruitment process of marks on certification.
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/Women/Minorities/Economic Backward Class candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For all other candidates: Rs.500/-
Mode of payment:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.rrccr.comon or before 20 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.