Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Sailors – Sports Quota Entry | Last Date: 25 December 2021
Brief Information :- Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 : The Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Apprentice in the Indian Navy/Sailors of 448 vacancies. Candidates who completed ITI/12th 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through postal on or before 25 December 2021. For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands 1 Jan 2022 The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Indian Navy: The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade. Objectives of the Indian Navy:-
Organisation Name :- Indian Navy
Position :- Sailors – Sports Quota Entry
- Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing
No. Of Post :- Not disclosed
Qualification For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
Direct Entry Petty Officer:
- 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):
- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 17 – 25 years.
- During the training period: Rs. 14,600/- per month
- On successful completion of initial training: Rs. 21,700-43,100/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
- Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.The offer of enrollment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms. Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 25 December 2021 For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands-01 Jan 2022. See More Details official Notification Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.