Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 for Navik/Yantrik |322 Posts |10th/12th/Diploma | Last Date:14 January 2022
Brief Information :- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : Join Indian Coast Guard has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Navik/Yantrik/Engine Driver/Sarang Lascar/Fire Engine Driver/Others/Assistant Commandant & Civilian MT Driver/Fork Lift Operator/MT Fitter/MT(Mech)/ Fireman/ Engine Driver/MTS/Lascar . There are 322 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. The last date to apply is on or before 14 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About :The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi. The team will be very careful about to recruit the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service
Organisation Name :- Indian Coast Guard
Position :- Navik/Yantrik
No. Of Post :- 322
- Navik(General Duty) – 260 Posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 35 Posts
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 13 Posts
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 09 Posts
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 05 Posts
Navik (General Duty):
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
- 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)” and “Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)”. OR
- 10th& 12th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)”AND Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 18 to 22 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV
- STAGE-II – Based on the performance in the Computer Based Online Examination, a merit list will be prepared and e-admit card for stage-II will be issued as per the vacancies available and ratio decided by ICG.
Application Fee :-
- For General – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14th January 2022 See More Details official Notification Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Link :- Click here
More Details :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.